Monday 25 July 2011

Heres the dollar store haul I promised yesterday. I looovvveee the bargains I can get at these places
I got this mascara and when I saw it I thought I don't care how crap it is! Its leapord print and I need it! But the mascara actually isn't too bad, its very black, not too gunky and the comb is a weird wee rubbery one - good for getting the small lashes. This was $4

                      Also got a nail bufer, different file type on each side, just coz I needed one :] - $1.50

 Got these eyelashes, they are the crossover type and look real good - the only problem with dollar store lashes is the glue - it sucks. lol. i suggest buying seperate glue if you want them to stay on. $1.50

          Heres the lashes on.

Got this pretty coloured polish. This was $2 from Coin Save. Unfortunately it has no staying power and chipped within hours.


Added some cute bows with my art deco blue and art deco blue glitter





 

No comments:

Post a Comment