Friday 5 August 2011

HAUL!
Firstly i'll post my snatchadeal Covergirl haul and i'll post my cherryculture haul 2mo!
So what I got is, well on snatchadeal.co.nz they have these $20 covergirl megabox deals where you pay and they send you 10 mystery covergirl items.
The first 3 things, (foundation, lipstick and lipgloss) are not my colours so i've put em on trademe.



 These are the lippys and glosses I got and I really like the colors, which you can see in the next photo. The glosses are double ended and have good stay power.

This is my fav bit from the megabox, the colours really suit me :]
I also got a red lip liner but my camera wouldn't focus on it lols.

Check back tomorrow for my first CherryCulture order! Excitingggg.


OHHH AND...I bought a bag.
Isn't it gorg! YAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment