Saturday 6 August 2011

anddddd heres my Postie haul lol! I know, seems like I shop alot, but I bought the Cherry Culture awhile ago and bought this stuff yesterday. so its cool. its cool. also postie have the cheapest lingerie right now! I got a matching pink leopard print set and two tshirt bras all for like $30! WOAH.



 So this was a total bargain, $2! for maybelines peach nectar lippy. and i'm loving this colour - its very sheer slightly glittery but matches my fave coral lippy awesomely.
 This was $1! so thought I'd try it out - have heard good things. quite creamy and indulgent.
 This was on sale for $3 and it was taped up so I couldnt see qhat was in it but I thought meh $3 might as well. the glosseys are real cute - sooo mini and the shadows r obviosly broken but i'll still use em.
This is prob my fave thing from postie - this set was $6 and the colour matches me perfectly and just melts into my skin - so good for under eyes etc. love it.


and finally i got this cherry flower showgel - $3 - mean. gah i'm getting sick of my own hauls! sorry!



No comments:

Post a Comment