Saturday 23 July 2011

Hey pretties so I've got a wee haul of warehouse and dollar store bargains to post and a couple of makeup looks aswell :]
The warehouse is having a awesome sale right now i'll post all the prices that i can remember for yas but if your in NZ you should def check it out I was stocked.

So firstly, my warehouse bargains.


This hat was $2!, its mega cute and perfect for the weather right now!

Next is this belt which is the brand Saben Says and it was down from $40 to $2 its a wee bit too big for my waist so I just tie it in a cute knot. 

I also got this belt which was hard to photograph but its got a shimmery leopard print pattern and a gold buckle. real cute. and this was 50cents!!!


Got this gorgeous clutch and it was only $2! its a real good size for dinners etc. me likey.

& lastly I got this massive sequin bag - awesome for work! and it was onlyyyy $4

& thats all I got from The Warehouse, some pretty cute accessories, they had cheap clothing too, but couldn't find anything in my size that I liked.  Will post dollar store haul soon. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment