Monday 22 August 2011

i haven't blogged in sooooo long

Ok so yes I know I haven't blogged in forever but my cameras been playing up and bla bla so today I decided i'm going to start posting all the daily/weekly/monthly bargains I find - current ones, so you guys can go shop! Because theres alot of good online shopping in NZ and I don't think everyone realises this.
SO here we go!
Todays best finds:

Buyinvite.co.nz - you need to go join up to this site now! everyday they have different brands on sale. and it ranges from amazing break ya bank brands like gucci to inexpensive stuff. so heres my faves off there today but go check it out coz theres wayyy more!

  
Owl ring $20

Tribal necklace $25.95 - feathers are really 'in' right now.

Cassandra skinnies $60

Extremly cheap at $8
Light Illuminating Foundation 40ml
(other shades aswell)


Pink Hollywood Hippy Tee Dress
$20 - great for summmmmerrr.

go check out buyinvite.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment