Saturday 6 August 2011

omg i've been spending WAY too much lately! butttt I like it.
So heres my first ever buys from cherryculture! which I discovered via watching shaaaanxo on youtube. go watch her if your in NZ! - very helpful.

 1. Amuse lip liner in pretty pink.
2. Amuse eyeliner in black. - Amazingly good for el cheapo brand
3. NYX jumbo pencil in milk. - yes i'm inlove with this its amazabubble
4. LA Girl mark my eyes black eyeliner - looks like a friken vivid! not sure about this one.
 L.A Colours glitter pallette  - surprisingly pigmented but I wish I didn;t get the glitter one - the glitters real chunky and gets all over my face. used this two days ago and still finding bits of glitter. and yes I wash!
 LA Colours nail polishes in Nail hardener, base coat, top coat anddd diamond something? I forget, SILVER SPARKLES - this ones real good, its so sparkly but you really need to let it dry for AGES coz I kept knocking bits off.
1. NYX lipgloss in sorbet - very pretty. tad too glittery. damn glitter.
2. LA colours nude glossy lips lipgloss - a bit too thick but still nice.
3. Freebie! CherryCulture sent me this Bubble Gum (SMELLS YUM!) lip balm which is always welcome!.








No comments:

Post a Comment